The defining aims of our school are:
1. To promote Hindu and British culture and values and way of life.
2. To enable pupils to become “life long learners” who are lively, imaginative, enquiring, confident, independent, and display self esteem and self discipline.
3. To continue to raise our academic standards by having high expectations of teaching and learning.
4. To give our pupils an opportunity to take part in a wide range of extra-curricular activities, performing arts and cultural experiences so that they become good citizens of the country.
5. To send well-adjusted and well-rounded young people to higher education to become productive members of the community.
6. To instill a sense of concern, awe and wonder about the world within our pupils and establish strong links with the parents, Mandir, and the wider community.